• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

DonnyFL Emperor/Ronin v3 6.26 inch Extender is it just a hollow tube?

its just an empty tube, but it adds volume and its custom machined for a flush fit .. what i found on the bulldog anyway, is it does lower the report another degree but now your in the territory of more gun noise than report noise .. so, unless youve done something to adress that like a depinger etc its kindof a waste of money .. and it makes the moderator assembly so long its hard to get out the door with it without hitting the ceiling or running it into the dirt lol ..

its just an empty tube, but it adds volume and its custom machined for a flush fit .. what i found on the bulldog anyway, is it does lower the report another degree but now your in the territory of more gun noise than report noise .. so, unless youve done something to adress that like a depinger etc its kindof a waste of money .. and it makes the moderator assembly so long its hard to get out the door with it without hitting the ceiling or running it into the dirt lol ..

I’m glad someone addressed it. It leaves too much hanging off the barrel for me and pretty much relegates you to the bench with your Bulldog. The Emperor alone is long and heavy enough. If you’re hunting from a blind shooting at multiple targets in a group, the Emperor with the extension may be the thing for you. Other than that, I guess it’s good for taming the bark for backyard plinking as not to disturb your neighbors. When I asked someone about the report of the stock Bulldog I was told that it was similar to the report of a .22 at a distance of about 75-100 yards. 

Thank you for the fast reply. I was also looking to use it on a bulldog. But I was thinking of getting the 45/50 cal version of the donny fl since its the 18 thread and using it on both the hammer and the bulldog. That way I can swap back and forth. I hope the 45-50 cal version will still take the bark out of the 357 bulldog, Thanks for the depinger info also.