DonnyFL Discount Code

You get way more for your money with Donny's stuff.

Ditto!!! I defy anyone to duplicate his quality for the same money! It's the quietest moderator on the market. Others are trying to duplicate, or even improve, on his design. However, it's difficult to get any quieter than dead silent! Who cares if dogs can't hear it either? They can't call the police, or yell at you!!!

Hey guys

The other day I was ordering an adapter from Donny's site and saw a box to apply a discount code.

This discount code box is a feature that Donny himself has put on his site for us to use.

This is not us stealing from or trying to cheap-out on Donny, it's his idea.

I totally agree that Donny's products and service are super-dope-pimp-juice-top-notch.

If Donny is going to offer a code, I certainly will want to use it.

It's just one more of the ways he's a top notch dude. Thanks again, Donny :)

By the way, someone PMed me a code that worked and I used it. Nice :) Thanks!

Matt

1550928969_15526940565c714c490fda28.82414975_donny snip.PNG

Reactions: intenseaty22
Hey guys

The other day I was ordering an adapter from Donny's site and saw a box to apply a discount code.

This discount code box is a feature that Donny himself has put on his site for us to use.

This is not us stealing from or trying to cheap-out on Donny, it's his idea.

I totally agree that Donny's products and service are super-dope-pimp-juice-top-notch.

If Donny is going to offer a code, I certainly will want to use it.

It's just one more of the ways he's a top notch dude. Thanks again, Donny :)

By the way, someone PMed me a code that worked and I used it. Nice :) Thanks!

Matt

1550928969_15526940565c714c490fda28.82414975_donny snip.PNG

My sentiments exactly. Perfectly stated. Thanks. 

Donny probably has a discount code option on his website, because whatever website builder he uses probably just has it built-in automatically. He probably uses it the same way most retailers do, which is to drive sales of specific products at specific times, or to verify if a given marketing strategy is working.

We're all familiar with these youtube "ads" where someone says something like "join Dollar Vajazzle Club for this FANTASTIC service where you can get a monthly vajazzle subscription for just a dollar. I even pretend to use this service myself so I can make money selling it to you! Enter the coupon code bigbeefyman38 at checkout to get some not very spectacular discount." The youtuber obviously markets this product because he is paid, but why is there a special discount associated with their specific channel? So that the brand knows how well their marketing is working, how many of the sales they generate come from "bigbeefyman38" as opposed to some other marketing effort or simply from random sources. Measuring how effective your marketing is can be a lot harder than it sounds, and is a BIG part of the the retail industry. 

That said, as noted above, coupon codes exist to be used, so I don't see any issue in looking for them. People looking for them though is why discounts have changed from standing-discounts to short term things, because if bigbeefyman38's discount code starts being used by people who don't watch his channel, its usefulness as a tracking tool is diminished. 

I should note no products or youtubers were hard in the making of this explanatory analogy. All names and products were made up for the sole use of comedy, and any resemblance to actual people or products is purely coincidental. :p 

*edit* 
I should mention that you should google all of the aforementioned at your own risk, I have no idea what "Dollar Vajazzle Club" or "bigbeefyman38" will lead to and quite frankly don't want to. 

Stop it! Come on now! I know Each and everyone of you if a discount was offered would jump at a chance to save money! I know I would. No brainer. Not everyone have loads of cash to spend. We all know his moderators works and stop rambling on about his product. Sound like an infomercial ok. the question is is there a discount code to use if so can someone pm me the code thanks in advance