• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DonnyFL customer support

Probably anyone who has dealt with customer support at DonnyFL already knows this, but my recent personal experience deserves a shout out.

I needed a shroud extender for my FX Dreamline Classic. I could find nothing in the DonnyFL catalog that matched. I went through the email process to contact them and listed the dimensions I needed. I received a reply the next day, which was a Thursday, stating that the machinist would contact me the next week. That happened the following Tuesday morning with an email requesting a picture and a contact phone number.

Within minutes of sending the requested info, I got a phone call from the machinist. He said he had a catalog item he could turn down to my specs and since it was a catalog item, would not charge the custom machine rate. He said he would invoice me and, as soon as I paid, he would do the work and send them out. The transaction was done and I had the parts in hand Friday afternoon. What more could you ask?

When a company does business in this manner, they never have to sell me on anything, as I'll willingly line up and beg them to take my money. 😀

takemymoney.jpg

• Love
Reactions: N2 Shooter