Donnyfl clipping problem

I have the sumo in size .25-.30 cal on a Benjamin Cayden it's a .22cal , I have had zero clipping , the noise suppression is awesome, no issues with accuracy, The sumo is bigger then the tatsu, It was recommended from DonnyFl when I emailed, to go up a size ,to .25 -30 ( PLUS SIZING ) I will ask if you have made sure the tatsu is not damaged, blocked, and screwed on snug ? If it is loose then that could cause clipping, Bent pellets, and tight tolerances of the .22 size can cause clipping, There are many threads on this forum about this, do a search , or email Donny fl tell them what gun you have and see what the pros have to say. It helps me to know what gun you are using , to give you specific answers relative to your questions . Have a good day. 

Ya doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with the moderator, I used it on two other rifles and didn’t effect it, put it on my new rifle it shot fine for awhile then started shooting all over the place took it off and clearly see where it was clipping, unscrewed it and put it back on to make sure it was tight but still clipping, it’s on a reximex throne 
C7C2DC44-D7B8-487A-9026-AD8B2C96C432.1636459462.jpeg

Are you using an adapter between the rifle and moderator? (I know nothing about your rifle) The first adapter I got for my Taipan had very loose threads. I called Donny FL and they were aware of a batch with sloppy threads and sent me a new one. A work around that you may try is a shim or thin washer to change the "Jamb" position of the moderator. Or if the threads are loose a wrap of teflon tape on the male threads. Those are only redneck work arounds that maybe could get you shooting quicker. I know of some guys that check alignment of silencer to firearm with a proper sized rod.