• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Donnyfl back up? Or scam site?

IDK, I just put a mod in my cart and it is asking for my CC number now. It's DonnyFL International now.
Here is what Donny said when I messaged him.
2CF41850-5A79-4DE3-B942-9400B53D1941.png

Last edited:
Reactions: woogie_man
Donny from what I understand and told is back up... Only for Vendors and Dealers when purchasing Moderators

Q: What do you say to a banjo player who has a beautiful lady on his arm?

A: "Dude, nice tattoo ".

Q: What do you call a 1,000 acre corn field surrounded by 500 broken banjos?

A: " a field of dreams ".

From an old flat picker; Bill and Addi

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update on what's been going on the past few months. You all know nothing is fast when dealing with the government. However we had a very good face to face meeting with their lawyer two weeks ago and the enforcer who came to my shop. My lawyer explained to them why airgun moderators are not firearms and the importance of the Michael Crooker case. Although they agreed with us, they do not have the authority to overturn the firearm classification. However, they were very helpful and will get our info to headquarters and to someone who does have the authority to change it. Getting close, but we are still not selling within the US to show them that we are cooperating. I've set up a distribution center in Mexico to cater to my international dealers. Sorry for the confusion. Happy shooting guys! My goal is to have a letter at the end of this that states that airgun moderators are not firearms. This will be useful to the airgun community in case someone else gets questioned by authority on their legality.
- Donny

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update on what's been going on the past few months. You all know nothing is fast when dealing with the government. However we had a very good face to face meeting with their lawyer two weeks ago and the enforcer who came to my shop. My lawyer explained to them why airgun moderators are not firearms and the importance of the Michael Crooker case. Although they agreed with us, they do not have the authority to overturn the firearm classification. However, they were very helpful and will get our info to headquarters and to someone who does have the authority to change it. Getting close, but we are still not selling within the US to show them that we are cooperating. I've set up a distribution center in Mexico to cater to my international dealers. Sorry for the confusion. Happy shooting guys! My goal is to have a letter at the end of this that states that airgun moderators are not firearms. This will be useful to the airgun community in case someone else gets questioned by authority on their legality.
- Donny
Thanks for the update Donny. We’re all looking forward to you getting back online. Especially with that nice quick release setup you’ve got cooking!!

- Donny
Thank for sticking up for our community!

And to add to the above note from Donny, I show no complete suppressors when I go to the site. Parts, but nothing complete. Even using the search function.

For those that did...where DID...you actually go ?

Mike
What Mr. Firewalker said: DonnyFL.net
Most of the suppressors he's known for show available for sale.