• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Donnyfl back up? Or scam site?

Guessing you guys haven’t read the entire thread. Donny responded specifically to say they’re not selling in the USA right now, and that donnyfl.net is for overseas sales.
REALLY??

*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US *

*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.

*emphasis mine

REALLY??

*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US *

*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.

*emphasis mine
E41A6944-39A1-4BCD-B552-1B8DBFE1D577.png

The way I interpret the above is he has set up a distributioncenter in Mexico to cater to his international distributors. It says nothing about selling or shipping to individual consumers outside the USA... Just my take, I could be wrong.
To your first sentence, yes I'm sure he's done that. For use here in the USSA...errrrr USA, buy as many as you want. It seems that our favorite Gov. agency came to their senses....and Donny is open for business. Reading the linked 2010 decision by the Court of Appeal give a mild beatdown to the aforementioned agency, you know when the judges cite the dictionary for word definitions that the said agency should learn to read..

Reactions: Clifton