• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

No longer allowed Donny FL Sumo

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848

For sale is a Donny FL Sumo moderator very good condition, with two end caps: UNF 1/2 inch and M14, and no case. I bought it on this forum some months ago, and it was wrongly listed as a .25 - .30. There are no markings on it from Donny.
Yesterday I took it out and started a thread to find out what caliber(s) this works with. Forum advice and calipers (.31 opening) point it is capable up to .25. The previous owner clearly told me he used it with a .25 and .257 airguns. I have included a picture of the moderator next to a marked Shogun .25 - .30 and a marked Sumo .22 - .25; this item for sale is on the far right. On the attached UNF cap, there is a scuff and some very small marks, so see pictures. I never used the suppressor and have a .22 - .25 Sumo.

Lots of words here, but I want to be transparent.

Asking price is $110.00 shipped, CONUS only. Payment may be PayPal F&F or pay fees, please. I also accept Cashier's Checks, and I think I can do Venmo.

Thank you! S7

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Last edited: