• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Donny FL just lost me as a customer

I have bought a lot of stuff from Donny, When he started selling moderators made out of Plastic pipe.
Well I ordered a extension for my Prophet and a Tanto Moderator , The Moderator did not fit he sent me the wrong one, 10.50 to send it back, Then I get a bill for 10 bucks to ship it back to me,,, Its not the money. Its the fact that I get charged for there mistake. That just does not set right in my books.
He has a big company now. So one little pissed off customer is not going to matter much.
Mike

I have bought a lot of stuff from Donny, When he started selling moderators made out of Plastic pipe.
Well I ordered a extension for my Prophet and a Tanto Moderator , The Moderator did not fit he sent me the wrong one, 10.50 to send it back, Then I get a bill for 10 bucks to ship it back to me,,, Its not the money. Its the fact that I get charged for there mistake. That just does not set right in my books.
He has a big company now. So one little pissed off customer is not going to matter much.
Mike
Did you contact DonnyFL and express your concerns before creating this post? I'm 100% sure they would side with you.

I can’t agree with you on Donny business practices. They’ve ALWAYS done right by me. I recently reached out asking for a magnetic cap for my impact that the cap I got with the extended rail had the msg et fall out. He not only responded quickly, but sent out 2 for free without even asking for proof of purchase!
Lol same! I could not get the sucker to stay in there even with epoxy once it fell out.

Every time I had a problem..they have solved without hesitate... I purchased a used bag rider to see if I could make my own for my condors . I found a way to make it..but I didn't need the complete bag rider only the long road that goes inside the grip and the 2 screws.. I write to Saber tactical, and they could have told me that the pieces I needed were sold only as a complete unit... but no the make me the favor to sell me only what I needed knowing that it was for me to make my own part .. that is a awesome costumer service in my book..

They've always done VERY right by me. I'd say speak with someone higher in the food chain there & tell them what was said here. I think you'll get satisfaction. Give them a chance before condemning. They've been very accommodating in the past & your post surprised me.
BTW, I'd be pissed too, spending money to correct THEIR mistakes. Call em & see what happens.

As much as I try to support and promote products made in the USA vs China, I do have to say that they have been pretty responsive if you reach out directly to them. Imagine you may have tried, but did you ask for them to try and make it right?
Donnyfl products and saber tactical are made in China 😀

@lisamike92 this comes as a surprise to me. I have done some searching and haven't been able to find any information that confirms your statement. Can you give me any links to your sources for this data? Thanks.
It's pretty well-known that the ST and DFL production products are all machined in China. I believe they started printing it on the side of the product boxes now as for the longest time the origin of manufacture was not disclosed.

Screenshot_20220805-110848_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Color me surprised! I don't own and have never handled any Saber Tactical products so I don't have direct knowledge of ST but I own several DonnyFL products. I find the fit, finish, and overall quality of the Donny products to be far superior to anything else I get out of China. Wherever Donny is having his moderator products made in China he definitely seems to have the quality control figured out.