• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Donny fl and fx tuner.

Ok iam lucky I live only 20 mins from his shop.so when I got my new harmonic tuner the threads are 1/2 unf. I have mkll that has shroud with 20 m x 1 . emailed those guy s. Pj Clarke got back with me told me I could stop y around 10 .they hooked me up with latest greatest .great company and the atmosphere in shop well hell I would love to work in a place like that but when you get a group of pros together .say no more.

I was impressed with these guys from the first time I had any contact with them. I reached out to the for the first time April last year before I purchased a Crown, just asking general questions about airgun suppressors. Donny got back to me immediately and followed up with a number of emails full of advice. I have purchased many DonnyFL items since then and never been unhappy!

Makers of moderators should build in a weight you can dial back and forth for harmonics tune and so steal the market for in between tuners.

Me wanting a FX inline crono, it would look silly with a tuner and then the in line crono and then a moderator, IMO these should be AIO ( All In One )

So i would make a moderator where you could transplant the inside of the FX inline crono into, and then top it off with a few sound damping features.