• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Done with Utah Airguns-Not

Placed an order on 12/8/21 with a 2 day delivery (3 hours away from me). When the package did not arrive on 12/8, 12/9, or 12/10, I called Utah Airgunson 12/11 (on 12/10 the tracking # finally updated and the package is said to be in Keasbey, NJ with no projected delivery date), and asked how we could fix the problem. He accused me of holding UA responsible for the shippers error, which I did not do, and tried to fabricate a possible scenario for the error. I have been a daily UPS pickup for 20+ years, and am well aware of routing logistics, and I have bought enough items in the past from Utah Airguns to know my packages do not go to Keasbey, NJ from North Salt Lake City to be returned to CO. He made it clear that once they ship it, the customer service is over. I am also aware of who has the burden of followup on a shipment sent "prepay and add", vs "freight collect". I did as he instructed and called FedEx. If they find the item, they are returning it to Utah Airguns. I have filed a request for a refund from Paypal for the item.

A couple weeks ago, I called a Taipan dealer to order a .22 Standard and have a free lifetime reseal. He immediatly blew me off and told me to call Utah Airguns. I called Tony at Talon Tunes instead, and I'm glad I did.

After being unresponsive on my first call, Utah Airguns resolved the problem. FedEx said they'd return the package to UA, they lied. They found the package and delivered it 10 days later, and then wanted more $$ to return the package to Utah. Utah sent me a prepaid shipping label, and package was sent back. I wish they had tried to help me in the first place, but I guess I'll give them a chance on some small orders and see how they do.

I noticed you said FED EX that’s the problem is that venders still use them. Anytime I have a package dilivered and fed ex is the service you may as well expect it to be lost, damaged and at a minim late a week. From my understanding fed ex doesn’t use just fed ex employees. Kinda like when Amazon started out and used anyone with a truck. You never know what you’ll get. They seem to be good at commercial services but residential sucks. 

I worked for FedEx ground for one month and quit. It was by far the worst job I ever had. The drivers for ground are not FedEx employees but random people who are hired by contractors. Anyone can go to FedEx ground and bid on an area. If chosen by FedEx, the area becomes the responsibility of the contractor. The contractor will pay anyone off the street the lowest they can and will work the drivers like slaves. FedEx ground really is the worst company ever. So of course the drivers don't give a sh$t about any package if they are treated so poorly.

Different story with FedEx Express and FedEx Freight because the workers there are actual FedEx employees