• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Done with Pyramyd Air

Not saying who is at fault, but most people have never worked retail. I am curious as to how the phone call was handled on the op's end of things as well. Not saying the Op did anything wrong, but these threads are typically one sided and we only hear a single point of view. If something happened and pyramid air stated that the sale had ended and the op started to argue, it would be hard say anything about the new sale going on.

Again not saying the Op did anything wrong, but also not saying that pyramid did anything wrong either. Mistakes happen and a single mistake shouldn't push you away from a business. If that is what happens then you wont be ordering from anyone after some time passes.

Reactions: 450BM
@doninva

Here’s 14% off for you. Merry Christmas.

Coupon CYBRM14 expires Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, at 3:00 A.M. ET Can be combined with free ground shipping on Orders $150 or more in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions may apply.

I called PA over the wknd because their code was only good on a single purchase.
The PA rep took my order and granted use of their code, again.

Reactions: 450BM and Ezana4CE