• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Doing my part to spreading the word

This month in my English 101 class we were given the task to write a compare and contrast essay. The second I heard this i knew exactly what i was going to write about: air rifles vs powder burners. We had to pass our topics by the professor and when i told him that i am really into airguns and that i had a good source of knowledge to pull from in this forum. He replied with the customary "so you like BB guns". I proceeded to explain that air rifles are not all red riders and he seemed really interested in the subject along with several others in the class. Who knows maybe some of them will turn up here eventually.
I bet I am the first one to use Airgun Nation as a research database for a college essay, and it was a big help as much of what i know about airguns i learned here. The Pyramid Air blog was also a big help. I guess All the hours of reading forums payed off after all.