Does your gun like the Hades?

My Furthest shot so far was 65 yards and the Wild Cat seemed to like them .The Black birds not so much
1567027695_8501871885d66f1ef7ab0c8.29890813_BCD16B1E-119E-40E6-A9C0-D6BB15C78FF6.jpeg

My Wildcat loves them. I shot a five shot group last week at 100 yards and 4 of the 5 were within an inch. I was out pesting a new permission Tuesday with Hawkeye69 and had a 107 yard kill shot on a pigeon.

The WC is shooting them at about 910-915 fps. It took me a while to get my drop data dialed in but I’ve got it now. My Royale shoots them well up to 50 yards and than after that they open up quite a bit. I think the Royale is pushing them a little too fast at 920-930 fps.

The Royale is tuned to shoot the JSB 18.13 and I don’t feel like messing with it. I do think if I slowed them down a bit the Royale would shoot the Hades as well as the Wildcat.

The terminal performance of the Hades is very impressive. They come close to chopping sparrows in two pieces at close range and blast big holes in everything else.

thank you all for the feedback. I guess each barrel is different and that some will like the Hades than others.

the energy/impact of the Hades are no doubt devastating. Great pellets for hunting/pesting, thats for sure.

@edosan. I will need to test my Regal at a longer range to see if the Hades will hold a decent group or not.

@givethemlead. agree. they can pack a punch.

@lenweber2. my crown is a 500mm and I was testing the Hades from my usual 915 fps with the AA16gr. I even lower the power and still couldn't shoot any group. Regal came in for the rescue.

@TerryE. glad your taipan likes the Hades.

@Yote. thats is a hell of an impact

@flynviking. lots of energy from these Hades. good grouping with you wildcat.

thank you all for the comments.

Update: After a few days of living with the Hades at the ready in the chamber, I can report that I have been having phenomenal success with these. Iguana in the tree 50 yards away? No problem. One shot in the head area and they drop like bricks, DRT. Damn squirrel eating your avocados? Not so much no more. He moved at the last second and the head shot became a neck shot. Didn't matter. DRT. The nearly severed head did not complain of my poor shooting.

Now I can't say that those same shots with the other hunting pellets I've used, or even the round nosed ones, wouldn't have resulted in those kills. What I can say is that this is the official pellet for pesting hereabouts. When I GiveEmLead, it's the Hades.