Does your airgun have a name?

Generally, no. I have one Marauder that I refer to as my Tacti-Rod. I have another Marauder that I generally refer to as my squirrel rifle. And of course my B-51 is the Chuntsman, but I certainly didn't come up with that one. 
3e56dffa752980231b12b36225345aad.jpg
87ee25f3453a4fddd9c0fba06571fbc2.jpg

All of my rifles have a name I call each one on how much they cost example Daystate Griffin is call 1500 as in £1500 pounds. It works a treat and reminds me on how much I have spent over the. I have 33 rifles to play with if my wife ever managed to work out how much I have spent over the years and what the numbers realy are I would be a dead man walking.

This is my rifle. A Benjamin Trail NP XL725. Without my rifle, I am nothing. Without me, my rifle is nothing. I and my rifle are one. In the forest sun, every step that you take could be your final one. In the piggydome...hanging on the edge of destruction. Oh, you can't stop the pain of your lonely rifles crying out in your head!...your head...your head...
They always said that living piggy's would envy the dead?!
​" Us hurt bad, Auntie! Us want justice! Me want...PIGGYDOME! Twice me enter...twice only me leave"!
​So, when I finally got it, installed the scope, cleaned the bore and started shooting...it came to me. The guy who had a family to feed,...PIGKILLER!
a7048445e3bb19fc7abe4ea7b6950ccd.jpg

"unionrdr"This is my rifle. A Benjamin Trail NP XL725. Without my rifle, I am nothing. Without me, my rifle is nothing. I and my rifle are one. In the forest sun, every step that you take could be your final one. In the piggydome...hanging on the edge of destruction. Oh, you can't stop the pain of your lonely rifles crying out in your head!...your head...your head...
They always said that living piggy's would envy the dead?!
​" Us hurt bad, Auntie! Us want justice! Me want...PIGGYDOME! Twice me enter...twice only me leave"!
​So, when I finally got it, installed the scope, cleaned the bore and started shooting...it came to me. The guy who had a family to feed,...PIGKILLER!
a7048445e3bb19fc7abe4ea7b6950ccd.jpg

I told a friend at work my airgun's name and meaning, and he suggested I have it put on the gun. He informed me one of the girls makes decals, so I had one made to put on it. I was out of state training at Zeiss for coordinate measurment machine software last week, so I just got it put on tonight.

Here she is with her new ID.

162fbfc23d4118c1ac96af12c8b765f6.jpg

One of the guys changed the background on my computer while I was gone as well, which gave me a good laugh.

710103c0308d49e6869c573f958c8f7a.jpg

"Crutcherro1"
Raquel, she is a RAW HM1000X .25 cal. Full figured and beautiful. She begining to let me know how she likes to be held. I’m in love

I know it is an old thread but this is funny.
My 30 cal RAW LRT is also named Raquel. similar reasons.
My 22 A.A. Ultimate Sporter is Precious (sorry read too much Tolkien as a kid)
The 22 RAW has not been named. yet.