• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does the shroud of a Cricket have a removable end cap?

I will put this in plan English
No one makes a shroud that screws on like the OEM shroud , There are shrouds out there that are set buy set screws, that have a 1/2 unf adapter.BUT now these shrouds are on the barrel of the stock Cricket with set screws,,,,,,, Like come on people make a shroud that screws on like the OEM shroud,,,,,
Set screws suck,,,,
If it was my 30 dollar 760 Crossman, I would not say a word, But my 1,500 dollar cricket. I expect a little more...
I do have some PVP (condom type slip on (LDC) that do not move the barrel with the set screws that work great.
If enough people want one I am sure Donny could make some more, Just let me know and I could slip his Email in here some where.
Mike

"iride"I will put this in plan English
No one makes a shroud that screws on like the OEM shroud , There are shrouds out there that are set buy set screws, that have a 1/2 unf adapter.BUT now these shrouds are on the barrel of the stock Cricket with set screws,,,,,,, Like come on people make a shroud that screws on like the OEM shroud,,,,,
Set screws suck,,,,
If it was my 30 dollar 760 Crossman, I would not say a word, But my 1,500 dollar cricket. I expect a little more...
I do have some PVP (condom type slip on (LDC) that do not move the barrel with the set screws that work great.
If enough people want one I am sure Donny could make some more, Just let me know and I could slip his Email in here some where.
Mike

Actually, my 2pc Cricket shroud from Kasten does screw on like the OEM. It is one of the reasons I bought it. 

"iride"I will put this in plan English
Set screws suck,,,,
Mike
Sorry but you are totally incorrect, I modify Cricket shrouds and add threaded end caps to them and I also make Cricket shrouds that screw on like the factory shroud, Neil.