does the jublee valve have a one way restrictor or a two way restrictor ?

i keep getting short filled from common dive shops by as much as 900 psi in one 88 cu. ft . tank , but always way short , my tanks are usually around 3300 or more to start with. im thinking the restrictor in the valve is causing them to think its full before it actually is . any one running into this ? im 50 miles to the closest dive shop, two different big dive shops have both done this to me. im thinking the low side going to the tank doesent show enough of a drop and they just think its full, 

Well I never go below 3000psi on my tanks due I only shoot via external reg at 2500-3000psi. Filling from 3000 to 4500 its normal to lose that 50bar = 725psi and fill rate of compressor is one big thing.. Just ask them to let it cool and top it up again and you end up having full bottle.. It is really normal and standard thing to do. 

i cant help but ask , your telling me filling from 3300 to 4500 im losing 500 -900 psi from heat ? i have a real hard time buying that. only Air Hog them self in grass valley california have been able to sucsessfully charge their own tank , im asking guys that have the jubilee valve MDE if they have experienced this from a Dive Shop , they commonly fill fire fighter tanks , but those tanks dont have the same valve as us airgun guys with the restrictor , 

Any SCUBA facility that offers Tank Filling that is worth using it a shop that SUBMERGES there tanks in Cool Water while being filled. Lets them sit a spell to re-cool and then tops off.

Now that said, no water cooling tank, then at minimum a cooling period after filling and then a top off or 2 !!!

A HPA tank allowed to HEAT UP and stopped at pressure you want fill at .. WILL LOOSE PRESSURE when cooled back down.

im solving the problem with $$$$ ! my old 88 cu ft . tank is past 15 years now and my other 88 cu ft. tank is a couple years old . so i just bought a joe Brancato great white tank with a one way restrictor valve ! then i bought a new valve set up from them same as my new tank from them , really nice valve with a tank pressure gage ! the problem with pulling out all the hoses and plugs is that the guy is ready at the counter waiting to get paid ! it looks as if you dont trust him by doing all this , "and you dont !" so if you start pissing them off by your lack of trust with all the hoses and plugs you may be forced to air up some where else ! if you only have two bridges dont burn one of them ! i know ... buy a air compressor , good ones have alot of expense thats another story . Now my two tanks both have a tank gage!!! i can just look right there and say "HEY " its not full have a look . and the valve works really nice! it should , it was a lot more then the jublee valve, it still feels worth it to me!