• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does filter height matter on compressor

16974943631768820405068778696027.jpg
I just got this alpha filter because I noticed droplets of water in my output hose. I have the molecular sieve pre filter and now the alpha. I haven't seen a drop of water come out of the alpha, even after using it for 2 hours straight. Maybe the compressor and pre filter are trapping it all? It's about 50%rh in my garage.
Does it matter if the alpha is higher or lower than the bottles? I've invested quite a bit in pcp guns and finding water in that line made me freak out. I think I've got it set up OK but thought I would post a pic incase anyone notices anything I've got wrong.
Thanks for any advice.

I just got this alpha filter because I noticed droplets of water in my output hose. I have the molecular sieve pre filter and now the alpha. I haven't seen a drop of water come out of the alpha, even after using it for 2 hours straight. Maybe the compressor and pre filter are trapping it all? It's about 50%rh in my garage.
Does it matter if the alpha is higher or lower than the bottles? I've invested quite a bit in pcp guns and finding water in that line made me freak out. I think I've got it set up OK but thought I would post a pic incase anyone notices anything I've got wrong.
Thanks for any advice.
The setup you have there looks good, Your PCP should also be above the compressor and filter, Humidity looks good to go