• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone use a "Range Cart" to transport their guns & gear?

I was wondering if anyone here uses some type of "Range Cart" or wagon to transport their gear around the gun range or field target course?

We have an old converted golf bag cart we use for shotgun Sporting Clays courses but it occured to me I hadn't really seen any air rifle / pistol carts.

Anybody use one or have pics to share I could get some ideas from?

I saw this article about the inexpensive Harbor Freight welding cart conversion:

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2019/02/budget-hauler-transport-your-gear-with-56-welding-cart/

Yes I do:
DA2D9CEB-364C-4CDE-9A10-41B1FFD9D521.1621022322.jpeg

The ATV type gun racks are used for the rifle (s) and/or shooting sticks.

You can find these jogging type baby strollers at many thrift stores.

New, they are between $75-$500.00.

You will want one with an articulating front wheel (it locks straight ahead for jogging) so it is easy to manipulate on rough terrain..

Absolutely. I use a foldable dolly to carry my airgun (in a case), tank (in a bucket), rest, ammo, the works. But there is pavement and sidewalks all the way through the checkpoint and out to the rifle range. I do go pay the range fee first though, which is within the parking area and not through the gates. The dolly allows me to make just one trip in.