Does anyone remember shooting out the star at county fair with machine BB gun?

I'm still doing it :)
001.1614263494.JPG
Only difference is,
006.1614263608.JPG
this BB gun is way more accurate than the ones at the fair :)

My favorite game. Won once (guy was super cool and let me shoot the same card like 3 times!) Won a pot leaf mirror! Ended up dropping it on the way back to the car lol. Guy gave me all kinds of pointers and let me shoot for about an hour for $5! He told me the guns were in no way sighted in and most shot to right (as most people were right handed). They reused the BBS and the cards were nearly impossible to shot out with the 200 shots or so shots you would get. The trigger pull was intentionally way high so you could not "single shot" them. The average number of shots per pull was about 10 to 12! It was a slow day at the park and I had a great time talking with the guy and blasting away.

Yep, big ripoff. Shot it out, the guy got a magnifying glass out and found a spec of red on a folded section. Needed the glass to see it.

OK smarty pants. Shot a circle around it and punched it out. Nope, had to shoot the star only. I was asked to leave at that point. I guess the look on my face gave away what I was thinking on the third attempt.

Good shooting, and a stretch for the gun. There appears to be some keyhole impacts, but it could be a loose fitting target to the backing.