• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone know who makes gun stocks?

Got an Evanix Max Air about 2-3 weeks ago and the stock leaves a lot to be desired. Its poopty for a $13xx rifle. I love that its semi auto and i keyhole my shots, but stock sucks, paints already peeling off.

Would love to put in a lighter stock if possible, but can put in a heavier walnut if need be. I wouldnt mind sending in the stock for measurements...

Edit: keyhole in USMC terms is putting a shot through a hole that was already there aka bullet going through same hole.

I have a max air 30 and within a week the stock peeled I could have a sent it back to air gun pro we're a purchased it at and had it dipped but I got a 100 off to purchase a wood factory stock in which is fantastic ,the only problem I have is a slight leak in which I could send it back for free repair but it's probably something simple it takes weeks to go down a notch or two I love the gun ,I also purchased a slug barrel