• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone know where to find the o ring kit for the new FX Panthera/Dynamic?

Have you tried Utah Air Guns? Being the new FX distributor for the US they should have that in stock or easy access to them.

I see people saying to make a list and buy them through an O ring dealer. I see the monetary value in that strategy but I am the type of person who does not want or need a bunch of excess stuff laying around. I would much rather buy a kit maybe two and keep things tidy n the supply cabinet

The best thing to do is to find the FX Panthera schematic diagram on FX’s website, refer to the parts list, make your own list of all o rings, and then order them yourself from any one of a number of o ring companies. You might be surprised at how cheap they are and you’ll have a lifetime supply.
Yup! Actually Phillip I just wanna buy one kit and try to find them all with the samples here in Costa Rica where I live. Your way also works great! Maybe I can even get a better quality ! Zanks a lot mi friend!

Last edited:
Have you tried Utah Air Guns? Being the new FX distributor for the US they should have that in stock or easy access to them.

I see people saying to make a list and buy them through an O ring dealer. I see the monetary value in that strategy but I am the type of person who does not want or need a bunch of excess stuff laying around. I would much rather buy a kit maybe two and keep things tidy n the supply cabinet
Yup Chukar I've tried all the gunshops in the estates already.. Gonna try the ebay link or locate them on the diagram later if I can't find any one selling the kit online.
Zanks a lot for your help. Saludos!

O-rings and More has O-rings kits for the Dynamic. https://www.oringsandmore.com/fx-dynamic-rifle-29990/

20240419_181218.jpg

This is a kit for my M3 but every o-ring is labeled with the FX part number from the FX schematic!

HUMA also sells kits, but their shipping has been ridiculous.