• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone know what gun barrel is used for Gunpower? Is it the same as AirForc

I also had a “broken” one in .22, as the top hat was always lose and the cylinder leaked. Got rid of it after I had it fixed. As for the accuracy, I guess it was okay under 50yds, it was about 1 inch, and that was with the JSB 15.89s. I don’t have velocity readings, but I believe they were in the 800-900 range.

The accuracy is about 1 inch, is it worse than Flash or about the same? I watch the video like this, I'm not sure

I also had a “broken” one in .22, as the top hat was always lose and the cylinder leaked. Got rid of it after I had it fixed. As for the accuracy, I guess it was okay under 50yds, it was about 1 inch, and that was with the JSB 15.89s. I don’t have velocity readings, but I believe they were in the 800-900 range.

The accuracy is about 1 inch, is it worse than Flash or about the same? I watch the video like this, I'm not sure

The flash, with the right pellets will give you decent 100yd accuracy, which is WAY better than my results in the TalonSS. For a 400$ PCP, it’s much better than what airforce offers in my opinion. You should watch AEAC’s video on it. Steve gets some pretty good results with it. It also has much more power than the Talon out of the box. I’d get rid of that talon and get a flashpup. It also has tons of aftermarket parts also.

Is there much difference between AirForce Condor SS and AirForce Condor SS?

1597731305_18297919195f3b71e9a99f94.09506816.png