• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

does anyone here 3d print 13ci bottle butt stocks/plates?

@rattletrap your printing skills are enviable. I've finally got my printer decently dialed in with PLA, but it's so brittle for functional parts. How much harder is it to print in PETG?

PETG prints at higher temp but that’s about it, it’s about just as easy. PLA is actually stronger than PETG depending on what you are going, PETG’s one major advantage is higher temperature tolerance.

PETG prints at higher temp but that’s about it, it’s about just as easy. PLA is actually stronger than PETG depending on what you are going, PETG’s one major advantage is higher temperature toleranIant.
I have little use for a material thet get soft in the sun. As far as i'm concerned PLA is for prototypes and figurines.

I have little use for a material thet get soft in the sun. As far as i'm concerned PLA is for prototypes and figurines.

It’s not that bad plus there are PLA plus and other variants have higher temp tolerance. Plus majority of the things I print will not see the light of the day. For higher temp use cases try PETG and PC unless you want fumes from ASA or ABS.