• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone have one of these Air Arms RSN 70 ?

5DF2040B-A6E8-4967-8C00-BC5EF8715F73.1601123534.png

8F31CACC-8F60-4874-901F-6986B82EE0E1.1601123667.png
RSN 70 is Beautiful. Has automotive features. Look at the tire air cap. The tank gauge looks like fuel gauge and even says fuel. I didn’t think I would ever buy another.177 (I have a few now) but being a car guy this is on my want list. Only 70 available. I am going to start calling around soon. Hope to find one in stock somewhere. 

Yes, I do have a HFT 500 and it is a great rifle.

Unregulated and not mega super powered, but it makes tiny little groupings with 10.3 JSBs. For its designed purpose it is hard to beat.

If the RSN model shoots at the same level, you will be giddy with joy out to 50 yards or so in .177.

Thank you for your reply. I will the this thread updated as my search goes. I have called 3 places all closed today. 

Honestly if I were to buy that $4000 Limited Edition Air Arms I wouldnt be shooting it like a normal gun and only once in a great while as a collector just to maintain functionality.

Great for a collector if you can afford it though. I have never even considered one and I am a collector. I would rather buy Daystate Serie Rosso guns and never shoot them since they are far superior to Air Arms when price is considered unless it's a HFT 500 which is a lot cheaper.

I would buy a $2000 FTP900 before a $4000 RSN70 based on awesomeness.

Honestly if I were to buy that $4000 Limited Edition Air Arms I wouldnt be shooting it like a normal gun and only once in a great while as a collector just to maintain functionality.

Great for a collector if you can afford it though. I have never even considered one and I am a collector. I would rather buy Daystate Serie Rosso guns and never shoot them since they are far superior to Air Arms when price is considered unless it's a HFT 500 which is a lot cheaper.

I would buy a $2000 FTP900 before a $4000 RSN70 based on awesomeness.

I am also a collector and was not looking to use it as a daily gun, maybe on special occasions. I am attracted to it with automotive style it has. 

I did find a Daystate Rosso and picked up a couple other Red Wolfs to shoot. I picked up a Daystate Genus to just hang on the wall. Recently. 

Have not figured out how to display the Rosso yet. 

Thank you for the response and info on how loud the gun is. I am looking at couple other Air Arms rifles that I will probably get to shoot. Will pick one over the weekend. 

You have to shoot them at least once in a while to maintain proper function.

You are just like me! LoL!!!

Have a Serie Rosso that I only dry fire and maintain charge once in a while never took it outside to shoot. Shoot my other plain jane RWs that are regular non special everyone else has.

I try to rotate the guns every couple weeks. When you dry fire, how many shots do you typically take? I generally take 3. I have taken the battery out of the Rosso and plan on leaving battery out and just connecting for the monthly maintenance. I just got back into air guns recently and they have come a long way. Didn’t know what I was missing. Air Arms has some pretty cool options for rifles. I have found Daystate my favorite so far, but I feel it is like cars, you need certain ones to do certain tasks. We don’t take the RV out for an auto rally or take the kids for dinner in the race car. Shooting in my back yard(I have neighbors) is much different than shooting at the range or at my Dads house( he has no one living behind him, he shoots his powder burners in his back yard) 

I am hoping someone on here knows a shop that might be able to find the RSN70. Hoping for a certain serial number. 

I shoot until empty then refill and check the BAR readout matches the tank gauge but only fill to 3000psi max. The RW works on voltage spike adjustment capacitors to work as an electronoc regulator to compensate for lower descending pressure so I go all the way down to cycle everything. Battery needs to be discharged too once in a while so I have an improvised set up to charge my cellphone with it then recharge it later. You can buy an RC car to play with too. Or that one day shoot the hell out of it on low power.

I would contact Penchetta I'm sure he can sniff out what you seek.

Thank you Mr Odoyle

I have emailed Penchetta and await an answer. I have emailed couple vendors and have got conflicting answers. One dealer says none available but has something much better for less money and other just says it is special order and cannot get list of serial numbers available. I have emailed Air Arms and their response was I have to deal with American Distribution Center. They were also not willing to give up any info if one was available never mind what serial numbers might be available. 

Another update. Just thought I should put this out there. After endless phone calls, texts and emails to as many dealers as I could find, I was getting very conflicting information, from we have guns #60-69 just place your order online, the are preorders, to there are none left. I emailed Air Arms direct in England. I am in Boston, MA USA. After explaining the situation in my first email, I got back within the hour an email from sales dept telling me I had to deal with USA distributor. I sent an email back explaining that I have tried that and am getting conflicting info. Within the hour I had another email from a Claire West explaining the situation. Now I am new to higher end or even mid grade air guns, but when I get an email from who believe is upper management...that is impressive. I am self employed myself and I know how hard it can be some days. Air Arms is rock solid in my opinion. 
Thanks to all that have taken this post to the end. I have a RSN70 on its way thanks to the great people of this sport. 

YO, Odolye.......not sure if I will be mounting anything on this one. Any thoughts? 😉

Reactions: Steyrfanlp5
Oh missed this one! Well maybe the Aztec Emerald you have that you already know it's not quite as nice as your recent purchased scopes but you're not going to use the RSN70 regularly anyway and probably want to use the nicest scopes on your daily shooters?

The Aztec is on another rifle and dailed in just right. Not sure if I want to take if off. Maybe something smaller with less magnification? I like the Leupold scope, maybe something from that line. Hoping the custom shop opens up soon. Thanks for the response.