FX Does anyone have a 10% coupon for any dealer that would apply to fx Airgun?

While I admit I have only been at this air power thing for a couple years, I dont ever recall seeing any discount codes for any FX products on the usual list of online retailers. The only sales I have seen were on a few left over old stock rifles during the holidays. For example Pyramid Air has regular discount codes but FX products are not included. I have seen a couple used Pantheras listed on Utah Air pre-owned section. Might even give them a call and see if they have a used rifle in stock not listed.

FX does a great job of protecting its retail dealers. They have strict rules that keep the smaller dealers on equal footing with the larger ones when it comes to retail pricing.
Their rules allow smaller brick and mortar shops to exist without larger on line shops taking business from them via better pricing.
Without the rules there would not be an FX dealer within 20 minutes of my house.

No gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MongooseV8
CTkny has a nice deal in the classifieds, if I wasnt trying to fund a move Id jump on it myself.

Reactions: qball
CTkny has a nice deal in the classifieds, if I wasnt trying to fund a move Id jump on it myself.

I wonder if CTkny will accept a 50% off coupon?
LOL!
If so, consider it SOLD!

• Haha
Reactions: MongooseV8
1000016284.jpg
Good day, im looking to buy a brand new panthera in .30 cal and im looking to snag one new. I know some places do sell them and discounts do apply but if you know of something please PM me. Thank you so much
Do not listen to the people that say it doesn't exist. They have not looked hard enough apparently. I just got 10% off a .22 Maveric sniper from Northeast air gunson Dec 29 2023. Must be your first order with a new account using code Welcome10.

Last edited: