• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone else have the Weihrauch HW 100

I have hw100k in .177 and .20 cal, .177 is set @ 12ftlb's 128cc cylinder I get 70 shots before it falls off reg,the .20 I have it tricked out with hw100tuning.com titanium cylinder and huma reg setup with rifle cylinder I get 120 shots set at 22ft lb's both deadly accurate,backyard friendly quiet,very nice 8oz trigger after adjusting,well made piece definitely worth checking out. 

Hi all. Just wanted to clarify my post. I actually have one of these amazing PCPs. It is the laminate thumbhole adjustable stock in 22 and the 16.1 inch barrel and factory moderator. I merely wanted to generate some interest in some other quality PCPs in addition to the FXs, Daystates, Edguns, Raws, etc.. I also was curious about what other HW 100 owners thought of their rifles. Happy precise shooting to everyone regardless of what you shoot! :~)

I have owed 2 both fac 22 cal, the sporter I had was my first move up from the mrod, it was a dream, I just didn’t know it, I sold it only because of overall length and shot count, it had everything else and then some, many guns and brands later, I acquired the bp at ebr, I’m keeping it forever! Or at least another month?
they really are very under rated overall, and the longer you Airgun, for me anyway, the less shot count matters, for hunting anyway,? Great subject, thanks

My pair of Weihrauch HW100s are by far my most favorite rifles.

I have a .22 HW100 FSB that I use mostly for hunting and pesting and a .177 that sees most use for target shooting and plinking. Both have seen many thousands of shots without a single glitch.

Both are FAC versions, the .22 is about 30 fpe and the .177 was around 20 fpe but it was shooting too hot so I tuned it down a bit to trade some of the power for shot count - I easily get 70 shots per fill (5x the 14 shot magazine) and still 950ish fps - depending on the pellet I am using. (both prefer JSBs)

Overall the HW100s are great - accurate, excellent trigger, great ergonomics and balance; weight is enough to be stable but not too heavy to carry in the field. Wouldn't change a thing on them.

There are three features that I really like about the HW100 design. They have pocket-proof magazines that are all metal with no-moving-parts (that can even be loaded one-handed if necessary); the rifle cannot be accidently double loaded; and the safety can not be engaged unless the rifle is cocked - which I think is great because I can easily confirm if I cocked the rifle after that last shot.

Don't know why they are not more common in North America. I have had many people try them and everyone has been more than impressed. I am mostly into PCPs but a Weihrauch HW30S is on my short list to get.

Cheers,

Hank

Ebay.uk has a pretty good selection of accessories for the HW100. The UK has a lot more reviews and advice for them in addition to HW100 forums. There are quite a few different air cylinders available for the HW, you just have to be sure they fit your specific rifle. If you have the straight FSB you can probably put nearly any size cylinder on it, if you have the factory moderator with shorter barrels, be sure to measure for clearance to get the cylinder on and off. Also, something that I believe is quite important is that there are 250 bar cylinders available, but you should probably only use those with an aftermarket regulator because the standard 200 bar won't work well with the higher pressure and may not give you any additional benefit. You can buy complete cylinders with both ends or else just buy the cylinder alone and fit your own ends on to it. Just read the information carefully. Good luck.