• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Does any know the seal sizes for an FX regulator

Just found out my bobcat mk1 regulator is leaking an it seems to be the internal seals (o-rings) on the reg, does anyone know where I can buy these seals internationally or what the sizes are, I've included a picture of the regulator that is installed in this PCP

FX regulator.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Airgun Al
Cheers, I'm trying to track down the internal seal sizes for part A33 form the pdf
From the research so far the outside rings are O-ring 11.6 x 2.4 NBR 70

Also if it matters my PCP I'm running with is slightly different as it uses the copper pipe from part Y to Part A46
In that case, I would call Airguns of Arizona, Baker Airguns, or Utah Air, and I bet they could provide some clarity, and probably even have the correct part in stock. Should be an easy fix!

@Gerry52 I haven't been able to find one with the breakdown of the regulator, I've checked other part docs as well but again not a breakdown of the regulator similar to the one in the bobcat
You never mentioned caliber (or did I miss it) Here's a link for Ernest Rowe's Master Class on reg rebuild. 5 minutes, 55 seconds in he names sizes for small HP & LP rings in regulator. I believe those are the ones you're interested in.

Last edited:
(y) (y)(y)(y)
Last summer I had to replace the reg in my FX Boss. Tried to redo it twice but it didn't work. Centercut suggested getting a new reg but instead of getting a factory oem FX reg he said to get a Huma replacement. I got a HP Huma set at 160 bar (per Ernest). The difference is remarkable. Power, accuracy, shot count all improved immeasurably. You MIGHT want to consider that option too.

Last edited: