Does $12 sound a lot to ship one brocock magazine???

See honey?

12 bucks to ship one item. Pretty wasteful. It would make sense to order a few more airgun-related items just to make the shipping cost seem acceptable :D

Good luck!

This is so true. I try to always buy a few more Items to justify the shipping. Just try to get stuff you will need down the road. If anything, just buy more pellets. Theres always room fore more pellets.

Guys I understand that a business needs to make money for sure. But... when i can get the same product and it is shipped for 1/4 of the price i dont think that is a mistake or because of a bigger business. it is taking advantage of the consumer. And they were both from USPS so there is no other excuse other than profit. Which again is fine. But i wont ever buy again.

Apples and oranges I think. To New York from Florida is a different zone then Arizona to New York. We're both shipped priority? Or 1st class? Or each different?

Although I do think both prices are high I’m happy to pay it because I know AoA takes care of me in other ways. I have had 2 different O ring sets, 2 tins of pellets, and parts for my “air stream” that were chipping all sent out for free after just a phone call. This was over the last 10 months. 

Am I planing on buying a back up 100$ mag for my huntsman? Nope. Lol But I know if somthing happens to the one I have now it would be taken care of right away. If I go get breakfast and pay two bucks for an add on egg I’m paying over 20 times what it would cost me to make it myself. But that’s how the world works. I don’t love it but it’s not unusual. 

Reactions: BigTinBoat
I don't deal with AoA. It is not because I have anything against them. I just use a different source (mentioned above) ;)

I did look at their shipping calculator and it is high - starting at $16.85 to me with UPS ground for an item weighing less than 4 ounces. I am assuming they would give a better rate if called, but I am not the type to "bargain" for a better price. The convenience of a website to me is to not have to interact with a human ;)

I could go on and on about the deficiencies of the particular website. I am sure they are great people at the company, but I wonder every time I go to their website just how much money they lose from partially completed sales. My guess is it is in the thousands of dollars each month.

None of my comments are to bad mouth AoA. I certainly wish them the best because we need them in this industry.

It's way too simple to ship items that will fit into small flat rate boxes. The supplies are free from USPS. Print a postage paid label and slap it on the box...it's that easy.

I can do it in two minutes from my phone or desktop.

That's right. About the time it would take to ring up the customers purchase if they had walked into the store. But they don't add an overhead fee for getting checked out, so I'm on the yes it 's a ripoff side of this argument.