• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DOA Shooting Benches

I have seen a lot of shooting bench threads over my time here. I thought I would post mine, cause I couldn't be more happy with it. Now first of all it is pricey. It is made by a Marine who just disliked everything out there. So he started his own business.. He is a good guy, he volunteers his benches to clubs that work with kids so they can earn their certification or patch or whatever they need. Those benches he does not sell for new, and sells them as demos. Mine is a demo, and it was in perfect condition when I received it.

The bench is more the sturdy, well built, and can be taken apart, and goes back together in a couple minutes. Very portable, now I am 63, and would not like to go on a hike with it, a young guy should not have such a problem. Both table, and seat rotate 360 degrees, and seat adjusts up, and down. The seat is very well padded for the members of the no butt cheek club. My shooting buddy and me will set ours in the bed of our pickups for squirrels and such. 

I have had mine for a little over a year and it has been perfect. Anyone who has shot from it loves it. This bench is super well made. I'm sure it is going to out live me! Now again it is pricey, but I honestly feel it is a "Cry once" product.

I hope you enjoy looking at them.

Eamon

https://www.doashootingbench.com

Right, I gave the spoiler pricey. However if you want a rock solid bench, that swivels 360 fast and your already preset up with your rifle. (think tail gunner movement) . Prairie dogs squirrels and more, well they are in trouble The construction is !00% Breaks into three easy carry parts.

It is not for most people, it is expensive. I just put it up so the few guys somewhere can go, that's it. Just sharing.

Eamon