Do your FX Hybrid slugs look like this? (pics)

I recently tried FX Hybrid slugs in my .25 Uragan and decided to switch to them after initially shooting a nice group. But on subsequent hunting trips I experienced an unusual sequence of missed shots so today I cleaned and reseasoned my barrel and then spent time shooting some groups. I had a couple nice 3-shot groups at 35 yards but generally consistency was lacking. I tried a few known good slugs and pellets and saw the single ragged hole I'm used to.

I put on my old man glasses and took a close look at the slugs. As you can see the hollowpoint cup on the FX slugs looks pretty...unrefined? Clearly looks like it is from the manufacturing process as they otherwise come impressively packaged in a tray that separates each slug from the others. So just curious if this looks acceptable and/or if other's FX Hybrid .25 slugs look this way? I did not weigh them (no itsy bitsy scale) and frankly don't think the irregularities would constitute a significant weight difference relative to the rest of the mass of the slug...but still concerned it could be impacting accuracy. Thoughts?

The FX are the first 2 groups shown. Underneath them are shown 2 other manufacturer slugs just for comparison.

They should get Neilsen to make those. You don't see that kind of slop on his stuff, and his slugs are cheaper.

Anyone can make them with Corbin dies. No one holds a patent on the design and Nielsen used to make them. He says it's not the direction he wants to go. There was a guy selling them under the "ratsniper" label but others made them before him. There's a thread on this forum where Mr Nielsen tells all about them.