Do you watch youtubers?

Wonders if there's some youtubers I may not be aware of. What are some of the channels you watch? I'll start
Matt Duber
Ted's holdover
Hunterone
Michigan airgunner
Aea
Southern Gunner
Gerard (Africa)
901 airguns
Ernest Rowe
Fx airguns
Leshiy channel
I follow Matt Duber, EDgun Leshiy (slo-mo backyard pesting, don't know if it's the same as "Leshiy Channel"), Andy (AAR on Air). Will check out a few of the others at some point. Regards

Yes, but only gun information. Don't care about pest hunting.
And YES, some are MUCH better at providing good information over others.

Sight and scope videos

Add - https://www.youtube.com/c/Mrgunsngear/videos
For good sight and scope information. He doesn't do toughness testing like some, but he's very good for information.

Also - https://www.youtube.com/user/SageDynamics/videos
Also very good for sight info. More red dots than scopes. He also does drop tests every 500 rounds shot, to show the strength capability's of the given sight.

Mike

Kirsten Joy Weiss is fun, intelligent and knowledgeable. A good shooter as well. 22 plinkster is worth watching, recently did a rest between a .22 air rifle and powder burner. I forget who it is that’s doing all the top five airgun videos but the lady that does most of them can at least brighten the day. Several people doing reviews, Airgun Detective and some others I found who had reviewed specific rifles I was interested in. Plenty of good content depending on your specific interest and of course a bit of crap to go with it.

Rick H.

Reactions: woogie_man
The problem I have with YouTube videos is that if they do or talk about anything I know about, i.e. pellet flight, it is quite frankly absolute rubbish. The videos produced by one very popular airgun channel purporting to explain pellet flight stability contained literally dozens of mistakes suggesting a lack of understanding of the basics let alone anything else.

Reactions: L.Leon and mercado
When I first started. Yes it was interesting, now days..i one follow 4 at best ..the rest I really don't care about what ever they have to say .. 3 of them are airgun Chanels ..
Tofazforyou --
Hunter One --
Socal extream airguner
Those Chanels are not gun sponsored they have shoot every thing..hatsan, airforce, Sumatra custom guns ,n they are bullet casters..and one PB Chanel
Mark n Sam after work.. Chanel dedicated only to ELR ..

The problem I have with YouTube videos is that if they do or talk about anything I know about, i.e. pellet flight, it is quite frankly absolute rubbish. The videos produced by one very popular airgun channel purporting to explain pellet flight stability contained literally dozens of mistakes suggesting a lack of understanding of the basics let alone anything else.
It’s why I don’t watch such videos—absolute nonsense that comprise claims of “this is why this does that and that does this and it’s why you should do this and that” when good shooting technique counteracts them all.

Reactions: Ballisticboy
It’s why I don’t watch such videos—absolute nonsense that comprise claims of “this is why this does that and that does this and it’s why you should do this and that” when good shooting technique counteracts them all.
Good one.. ya then you buy the gun and find it not even close or cant do nothing talked up in them .. like one or 2 vidd show a gun doing 800+ fps with 18 grain ksb pellets but the manufacturer shows 750 in there probly with pba light pellets specs?

Take it all with a grain of salt

For me Dana @Crosman999, and Steve at AEAC, and Jared at AOA. I typically don’t watch hunting/pesting videos other than ratting. I value Dana’s “in the field” reviews as the standard for how a PCP performs away from bench.

I am with this on Dana and Steve, in depth reviews with real world thoughts. I like Ricks videos as well for the fun factor and trick shots, hes a marksman for sure, I just don't base what I am going to buy off his videos, for obvious reasons.

Dubber is probably the one I can't stand, his older stuff was good, now its all a gimmick despite his knowledge.

Reactions: L.Leon