do you shoot alone?

Happened again! Couple of guys came over to check out my hvac unit, The brk sniper was set up facing out of the den window.
They noticed the shooting set up and asked. So, I let them shoot. All good until the discussion turned to cost.
I think I should purchase a lower cost rifle and let them shoot that too. May just get a few converts and shooting buddies too. lol

doc

Reactions: qball
Alone. Closest air gunner I know is +100 mile drive from me. I've tried to get some locals interested, they just laugh at my BB guns. The Sandhills is STILL very much a .223 ranch rifle in the rifle rack of your F-150 country.
lol. I completely understand Mike.
Very much the same here in the Ozarks. There is still a portion of the state that allows deer hunting with hounds, lever action .30.30's and 12 guage with buckshot are the standard fare.
I believe that if Umarex USA was not located here in FT. Smith, large bore for deer would not be allowed yet.
I am planning on spending some time at the local gun club this summer and perhaps getting some attention for the PCP.

doc