do you shoot alone?

I'm surprised as well that so many shoot alone. Add me to the group. Now I can say I shoot alone with all you guys LOL I've only shot 1 time with another person, another AGN member, Chris, I met thru the classifieds. It was fun and I learned a few things. I have a new neighbor moving in. Young family, half my age but we get along and he is a gun guy so hopefully we'll get some time to shoot together.

Alone, except for the cows.. They are always interested..

Let me guess, the cows crowd you when not behind a locked gate, not aggressive, just hey, what are you doing while surrounding you? Decades ago I had permission to shoot at a cattle farm. The one field I liked to use had a perfect and safe place to practice with my IHMSA targets at full regulation ranges and had a few sets of older pigs,chickens, turkeys, and rams from a friend that put them up in a barn at his place when they were all but done for. Unfortunately, that field was most of the times available to the cows as it was the biggest fenced field on the farm. I couldn't shoot for longer than 20 minutes if they weren't locked up in another field before they would come over and surround me. Never got aggressive, but you can't shoot when surrounded by dozens of cattle. I never could believe they came straight to me shooting a 44 magnum revolver.

I shoot alone 99.99% of the time.

I used to shoot alone, not anymore!

IMG_0974.jpeg

Renz

Very rarely do I shoot alone. Either the wife is with me when we practice or local competitions or a friend when I go hunting. I do miss hanging with Mike and Gerry though....

Tony P.
I’m in North Phoenix, major crossroads Cactus and Cave Creek Rd. Message me maybe I could join you for some practice. I do shoot matches at Rio Salado and have volunteered to help with EBR.

Reactions: maxtrouble