do you shoot alone?

shoot alone . but i play an alone game , precision targets BR rifle and pistol . would like to shoot with others , but nothing happening in KY .
the problem is distance 1.5 hours to nearest shooter or nearest shooter to me .

Last edited:
Alone unless I can find others to shoot with nearby. I'm trying to get friends interested in them and several are amazed by what I have shared so far nad interested in checking out my air rifles when I get them.

I do prefer air rifle only times as I enjoy the peaceful quietness of them. The firearms range near me gets expensive quickly so I'm looking at options for other places to shoot.

Thread title says it all. You got a shootin' buddy or are you alone in your hobby?
I mostly shoot alone (centerfire rifle) but I shoot with buddies pretty regularly. With airgun I usually shoot with a ‘field target’ group at my club and with rimfire I often shoot with a buddy who loves shooting .22s.

For centerfire I shoot mostly alone but sometimes with a friend who hunts rifle and is always looking for a chance for trigger time.

Reactions: oledawg
always shoot alone.

nobody really close enough to me to tag along.

its fine though,
as i generally hate the general public lol

plus nobody likes riding in my vehicle anyway.

GOOD hammering stereo system with death metal playing usually makes people decline my transportation offer,
guess they dont want the free sonic massage hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa