Do you keep your pcp “filled” with air?

On my Maverick I usually fill it to just short of 300 and when I target shoot it's usually just under 200 when I shoot my daily 60 rounds or so and I just keep it there and accessible for a pest in the backyard opportunity. My first reg is set at 150 so anything above that is fine. But I have no problem filling it and letting it sit for however long it is until my next shooting session. If I won't be shooting for months I'll keep it just above 150.

Reactions: 450BM
Usually keep all mine at max working pressure. Only ever had two or three failed seals and in most cases the original seal was flawed from the start, never ceases to amaze me how tough rubber O-rings are and how well they hold up...just haven't been an issue for me if it was I would be a springer man only. My Bobcat has been at 200 to 230 bar for four years when not being shot all original O-rings except the breach seal.

My tendency is to refill my guns after I shoot them down to the “need to refill“ level. I have an electric pump and wondering if this is a good idea or irrelevant as I can fill them fairly quickly. I suppose I could put a little back in it just for emergency shots at a starling or crow. Of course the real answer is to get a larger air tank to fill it quickly when needed but I don’t have one of those “yet” . So, is it harder on the gun to keep it filled with air or am I worrying about nothing? I have an FX Impact and Benjamin Marauder.
See my signature below, I shoot about 30+ shots (down to about 2500psi) before I hand pump back to 3000psi.

The Fortitude sits idle with between 2500 and 3000psi.