• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Do you have lasers or Flashlights on your PCP?

I always, not always, put subjects in wrong category so I'm pretty sure thus is the case again but I have lasers on about half my airguns and was wondering how many others do as well.

I only use them for night shooting at critters in the trees that my dog has treed, mostly coons and wild cats. It really comes in handy.

It's also fun to sight the rifles in during the day target shooting. Kind of amazing in a way to be able to point and shoot off hand.

Most of my lasers are red beams but I have a few greens too.

I have flashlights on a few, very bright ones

Well, I hope this subject meets the requirements as a general discussion. 🙂

Last edited:
As an experiment, I put a laser on my .22 Caiman.
I just hunt "dots" so I'm not breaking any rules. I bought a Holosun laser out of curiosity. I may try it on a pistol for the fun of it.

1715368939839.jpeg

MIke

Last edited:
Reactions: cross hair
No.

But as a flashaholic i have a few flashlights that will easy light up my target when i shoot 80 - 100 M, actually they will make it daylight down there not just moonlight.

Hell even my tiny EDC flashlight ( Wuben X0 ) You do not want to hold your finger in front of its glass for very many seconds, you will remove it automatic when it start to boil on the inside.
it can also make fire if need be,,, that's using the LED emitter not short circuiting the 18350 battery ghetto survivalist style.

Still need to get me one of those LEP babies, but at the moment another hobby seem to gobble all my money up

ive done both in the past, but its generally not effective for night pesting .. what ur after sees you coming before you ever get the door closed lol .. what 'does' work well is an infrared scope and flashlight and have an ambush already set up for them .. that said i have a green lazer on a co2 pistol, and thats kinda fun to play around with ..

Reactions: cross hair