Do You Find "Bottle Guns" Ugly?

For me personally, airguns are not fashion accessories. how pretty the tool i am holding looks is not an issue. I'll take bare-bones simplified functional design like AF rifles. Not "tacticool" or "vintage style" but the parts put together efficiently and a utilitarian finish. 

I see the beauty of some of those wood finished guns though, and I don't think the bottle ruins them - I think the bottle looks "cooler" because they are practical and bot hampered by a fpcus on style. They have a distinct look from firearms that I actually prefer. 

I prefer tubes to bottles. That said, I've seen a few bottled guns lately that I wouldn't mind trying. I don't think they look ugly in general, but I prefer a slimmer profile. Additionally, at least on my DreamTac, the tube is a fairly comfortable forearm. I feel like a bottle would limit where I could place my left hand while shooting offhand.

Im partial to tube bullpups too! but like others said, AGT really hit the nail on the head with the uragan. Great looking bullpup with a bottle!

EAD82396-252A-42C1-980B-5014D4A9C7AB.1628012168.jpeg

Too busy loading all the extra magazines it can shoot to have noticed. This question reminds me of the old Motel 6 commercial where Tom Bodett says that 'our rooms look like everyone else's when you turn the lights out to go to sleep'. I prefer to spend my time shooting my guns, than staring at them. I can shoot more with bottles and that's beautiful to me.