• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Do you enjoy vintage airguns? Sharing some research...

Did someone say vintage ?

Made in the USA

Screenshot_20230116-130210_Photos.jpg

Reactions: Rudolph Hucker
The Internet Archive is a great resource for old books, catalogs, instruction manuals, etc. Some things are free to download, some items require a free account to borrow, like from a library. They are a non-profit.

The site also has movies, software, images, music, etc. They have a lot of files to 3D print stuff like replacement parts and moderators.

Here's a link to the site with a search for "air rifle" and then filtered by texts. 970 results.

Internet Archive 'Air Rifle Texts' search results

Last edited:
>A recent gift that shoots waaay better than it looks........I can't decide if I should refinish to as new, or leave as is.
Cool gift. I too would be torn about whether to refurb the outside or not. It looks awesome just the way it is. Like one of the cars on those TV shows where they find old vehicles and tow 'em in and restore. I especially like the pick-ups where they leave a weathered patina. The Japanese call the appreciation of such items, "wabi sabi."

However, in the first photo, right above the checkering on the handle, you can see a little of the original glory of the gun. That shiny black made the gun look amazing when it was new, I'd bet. I would restore to the shiny black. I might even buy a brand new holster for it.

Last edited: