N/A Do they make a Bullpup spring air rifle?

I have this Hatsan 22cal Flashpup. A PCP and it is maybe the easiest in my collection to shoot. The rest are classic long rifle style. So that got me wondering. Is there a bullpup springer? Is it even possible? idk
The only one I'm aware of is the overlever Baikal MP-514K. It's an 8 shot rotary mag .177 repeater. Don't know if it's made anymore.

baikal mp-514k.jpg

Reactions: bf1956 and HeyU
I have this Hatsan 22cal Flashpup. A PCP and it is maybe the easiest in my collection to shoot. The rest are classic long rifle style. So that got me wondering. Is there a bullpup springer? Is it even possible? idk
Oh and there were the QB 57's in .177 & .22 that came in a briefcase. Not bad either.

Reactions: MDriskill
I picked up a nearly new IZH-61 cheap at a local gun shop, but didn't think of it. It's got the spring tube behind the grip and trigger. Definitely a kind of semi-bullpup. Neat little rifle. Shoots well and easy for a kid to handle. Gonna give it to my grandson when he's old enough.

Been thinking about getting one of those MP-7 springers, just because it's so unusual.