Do shooters need lead wire for their swage kits?

We also got more dies in. We now have the following dies:

.166, .185, .200, .222, .247, .264, .280, .312, .327, .365, .390, .430, .470

If you are considering swaging your own ammo you need lead wire smaller than the slug's diameter. For example, we use .200 wire to make 22 caliber. You can use .166 or .185 wire as well or use .200 to make both 22 and 25 caliber. Some slug profiles like a different size better for filling out so we have in multiple diameters to get something that works best in your dies. Another example, we use .430 to make 45 caliber.
im looking for a .218 hollow point, dish base, @ 20 grains?

Are you looking to buy .218 slugs or make them? This thread is for lead wire to make slugs. We sell pure lead wire to use in your swage set up. 22 cal would use like .200 wire.

If you are looking to buy our slugs here is a link:
Use drop down menu to select .218

I am looking for spools and waiting for my spooling machine which I expect in a week or two. My spools are big so I need a different type for the air gun community.

Pricing looks like it will be around $3.60/pound. I can sell without spools right away though. Wire will be available on my site so shipping will be our standard $9 flat. So if you buy two boxes of slugs and one box of wire the total shipping is $9. Or no slugs and 4 boxes of wire the total shipping will be $9 for the entire order - you get it. We will ship USPS flat rate as our only shipping offer.
@nielsenammo What became of this offer? I don't see spools or wire offered on your site. Is this offer still valid?

We had part of our wire machine be damaged. Replacement parts were sent and were made wrong - twice. This has caused us major delays in wire production and big set back to us. We now have this machine back up and running but down two die sizes that were damaged during this issue.

Those dies should be here in the next two weeks. Those sizes are .200 and .430 so they will be a bit to back on the site. Other sizes can now be made and later this week we will start making pure lead wire for our site again.

Because of so much request to make our small caliber wire on larger spools we are going to offer smaller size on 40 pound spools in stead of our 25 pound spools. As we move to our 40 pound spools we are also going to move them to our normal NSA website instead of having on their own site. There will be a menu option for lead wire once we starting adding wire. Wire sizes that are still on 25 pound spools will be available until they run out and then will be on 40 pound spools moving forward with 25 pound no longer offered.