• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Do I Have an HW30s? šŸ§

I purchased what was shown on the Great North Gun Site as a HW30s. It arrived today but Iā€™m really wondering if it is. It came in a Weihrauch box with a SKU and description as a HW30s (see pics attached) but the gun has no checkering On the grip or forestock. The GNG site has good reviews. Are there any HW30 or HW30s users out there that can help clear up this mystery?

IMG_2411.jpeg

IMG_0468.jpeg

IMG_0470.jpeg

Congratulations on the new rifle. They are a great rifle out of the box, the standard sights are quite good. Really likes the JSB RS 7.3's and the H&N FTT 8.64's. BKL makes a nice one piece one inch droop mount. Pairs up nicely with a Hawke 2-7x32 Airmax.

Better stock up on soup cans and pellets, you are going to need 'em.

Congratulations on the new rifle. They are a great rifle out of the box, the standard sights are quite good. Really likes the JSB RS 7.3's and the H&N FTT 8.64's. BKL makes a nice one piece one inch droop mount. Pairs up nicely with a Hawke 2-7x32 Airmax.

Better stock up on soup cans and pellets, you are going to need 'em.
Hey, would you know what the model is of the BKL one piece 1ā€ droop mount? i want it!

Hey, would you know what the model is of the BKL one piece 1ā€ droop mount? i want it!
Here you go. I use this on all of my Airmax 1 inch scopes. They all fit from the 2-7x32 to the 3-12x40. Keeps the scope optically centered.

I do prefer the stock without the flattened out bottom Like the new ones Although Iā€™d still be happy with the newer version But I wonder how long they have been making this new iteration?
New iteration? Look up your serial number on the Weihrauch website and you'll get a production date on your rifle. The smooth stock that I believe you have was discontinued around 2019. I still have my 2016 and 2018 with similar styling stocks. Between the two they have at least 100k shots on them. Granted there's been several springs and piston seals replaced but the the other parts are original. I got my wife her Hw30 around 2020 and it has the undercut checkered stock.

I'm not talking absolutes, because Weihrauch may have changed the stocks recently. Either way great rifle.

20210425_125525.jpg

20210425_155718.jpg

Reactions: Stormin-Normin