• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Do FX Impact MKII barrels fit the m3?

Yes the pre Super light barrel systems like the MKII Crown Has. Zero modifications to fit. If the barrel is 14mm OD then it will work.

Oh? That’s something I haven’t tried! Good to know! Sadly I’ve been trying to order those barrels for months now with no success.

Yup. I’ve done it many times. Pre SuperLight Dreamline barrels work in all the current FX models. With the Dreamline shroud they work perfectly in the Crown (Mk 1 and MK 2) and the i shrouded barrel is identical to the i shrouded barrel for the Impact Mk 2 and M3, Wildcat MK 3 and Maverick. If you have the right length shroud from say a previous Impact barrel (regardless of caliber) then you can simply put that on your Dreamline un-shrouded barrel. Even better, Dreamline 600mm barrels cost substantially less than Impact 600mm barrels. I recently purchased the shroud parts from FX for a 500mm and 600mm shroud so that i could use my Dreamline 600mm barrels, and also my Wildcat 500mm barrel in my Impact.

Chris

I have done the exact same thing and even went to order the shroud from FX directly. The shroud for the Impact and the Maverick are different and my OCD kicks in so I ordered the shroud from FX. 
That worked out great but can you guess what happened the next time I tried to order the shroud; out of stock with no date for replenishment; was going for the 700mm for the Maverick. I eventually found the barrel kit and now just have the dedicated setups instead of swapping everything around.