Do competition winners lube their slugs?

I cycle a lot so I also considered using the chain wax I use on my bikes as a pellet lube, but when I read the ingreadients it said petroleum distillates… so I decided not to try it just incase it produces a dieseling “bang” in my rifle.
Of course there are probably 1000’s of different types of chain wax and chain lubes avalible, not all of them might contain petroleum products 🤷🏼

I cycle a lot so I also considered using the chain wax I use on my bikes as a pellet lube, but when I read the ingreadients it said petroleum distillates… so I decided not to try it just incase it produces a dieseling “bang” in my rifle.
Of course there are probably 1000’s of different types of chain wax and chain lubes avalible, not all of them might contain petroleum products 🤷🏼
You dont get dieseling in a pcp by coating projectiles. Dieseling happens when petroleum products get compressed enough to cause it to ignite. You are not compressing air at the chamber of a pcp rifle. I dont like petroleum products for lubing projectiles in case it degrades the barrel oring or probe oring.