N/A Do anyone know were I can find this conector? Thanks

I need this power supply male conector that comes standard with the Chinese compressors that we use to fill our airguns. We soldered but the fix only lasted for a few days only. Thanks

IMG_8017.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

Kind of looks like a Sony PS power plug. I would try one.
Was it kinked too many times or did it overheat and burn through?
That’s precisely what happened, apparently it overheated and melted the solder. I had bought another one, to have a spare since I have four pcp but it won’t arrive until next week.

Last edited:
That is an XT connector, common in the radio-control toy crowd, and becoming more common elsewhere. From my limited reading, Amass is a quality brand, and perhaps the preferred manufacturer of this connector. There are various sizes, based on current capacity, such as XT30, XT60, etc. The -H version is full backwards compatible. Happily, they're also inexpensive, available on eBay, Amazon, etc.

A random search example: https://www.flyingtech.co.uk/cables...t90-male-female-10cm-wired-pigtail-connectors

That is an XT connector, common in the radio-control toy crowd, and becoming more common elsewhere. From my limited reading, Amass is a quality brand, and perhaps the preferred manufacturer of this connector. There are various sizes, based on current capacity, such as XT30, XT60, etc. The -H version is full backwards compatible. Happily, they're also inexpensive, available on eBay, Amazon, etc.

A random search example: https://www.flyingtech.co.uk/cables...t90-male-female-10cm-wired-pigtail-connectors
I have r/c hobby store near my area, I am going to call them to see if they have it, thanks 👍😊

I'm thinking there might be other issues besides the connector. You may want to look into why the wire overheated in the first place. That could lead to a major fire hazard, especially if it starts affecting the house circuit. It shouldn't be drawing enough amps to melt the solder.
Nope it was my fault because every time after I used I stored in this Makita tool bucket, that is a little to small for the compressor and his accessories and apparently kinked the conector…🤷🏻‍♂️. Three of my babes are taking a short vacation except the Kalibrun cricket tactical that still have some air left because it has a huge 500cc carbon fiber bottle.

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg

IMG_8027.jpeg

Reactions: dv8eod
Where are you located at? I have a load of wire and connectors for my RC things. If close would be more than happy to make a new cable for you
Thanks for your offer but I live very far away in the carribean in the island of Puerto Rico. But I think that my local r/c hobby shop should have it in stock in his store. About 25 years ago I was our local national champion in a oval road course with one of my r/c cars, this is also a very good hobby but I like to shoot my airguns much more…👍😊. This is my local hobby shop that is about 15 minutes from my house 📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/p/qy8GJnvV288MDP3s/?mibextid=WaXdOe

Last edited:
Reactions: woogie_man