• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Do-All Quadrant target (don't do it)

start selling soon please
We made 10 sets for the first run because the laser cutting was cheaper and sold what we didn't want for ourselves. I design and build targets for the sole purpose of having them for my friends and I to shoot. There isn't a lot of profit to be had to make building the targets worthwhile. I have paying work, doing machine design, that supports me better. That being said, I have another iteration of the quad target laying in pieces in my shop waiting for us to put it together.

We made 10 sets for the first run because the laser cutting was cheaper and sold what we didn't want for ourselves. I design and build targets for the sole purpose of having them for my friends and I to shoot. There isn't a lot of profit to be had to make building the targets worthwhile. I have paying work, doing machine design, that supports me better. That being said, I have another iterView attachment 247753742_4421444537891423_7348676268197844321_n (4).jpgation of the quad target laying in pieces in my shop waiting for us to put it together.
you could copy this , a fun shoot .

you could copy this , a fun shoot .
Most times I like putting my racks of 1/20 scale silhouettes out from 30 to 55 yards to plink at. The 3/16" blade at the end gets challenging past 40 yards lol

Silhouette 7-29-22.JPG

Most times I like putting my racks of 1/20 scale silhouettes out from 30 to 55 yards to plink at. The 3/16" blade at the end gets challenging past 40 yards lol

View attachment 385086
Where do you find 1/20 scale silhouettes? I have never seen anything less than 1/10 scale. I’d like to pick up a set of those. Thanks,
Kenny

Where do you find 1/20 scale silhouettes? I have never seen anything less than 1/10 scale. I’d like to pick up a set of those. Thanks,
Kenny
I made them. I shoot field target and the 1/10 scale targets were just too large to shoot from a FT position so I made them 1/20 scale. I also made some 1/10 scale swingers but out of 1/4" material for shooting at with over 20fpe guns

Reactions: markhooper
I made them. I shoot field target and the 1/10 scale targets were just too large to shoot from a FT position so I made them 1/20 scale. I also made some 1/10 scale swingers but out of 1/4" material for shooting at with over 20fpe guns
Awesome. Nice skills. I do a little bit of hobby level metal cutting and welding. My targets are mostly all squares and straight lines as I’m not skilled enough yet to actually make something look like an animal😂
Kenny

I can cut out 1/5 scale silhouettes by hand ok. But any smaller I can't move fast enough so I have to cut shy of my line and do a lot of grinding. Those quadrant targets take some time to layout to get the gaps symmetrical and close enough a pellet won't pass between plates. If you plan to make more than one make a jig for weld up. I think my center circle was 5/8 or 3/4.

I can cut out 1/5 scale silhouettes by hand ok. But any smaller I can't move fast enough so I have to cut shy of my line and do a lot of grinding. Those quadrant targets take some time to layout to get the gaps symmetrical and close enough a pellet won't pass between plates. If you plan to make more than one make a jig for weld up. I think my center circle was 5/8 or 3/4.
Laser cutting is a whole lot more precise and saves a lot of fitting time. Plus you can do some detailed profiles. Then it's just a matter of welding things in the proper positions. I try and bank my laser cutting until I have enough to make it worthwhile. Usually that means tagging it onto other projects I might be doing for people.

We made 10 sets for the first run because the laser cutting was cheaper and sold what we didn't want for ourselves. I design and build targets for the sole purpose of having them for my friends and I to shoot. There isn't a lot of profit to be had to make building the targets worthwhile. I have paying work, doing machine design, that supports me better. That being said, I have another iteration of the quad target laying in pieces in my shop waiting for us to put it together.
If you're interested in selling any of them when you get them put together I would buy one... Thanks