Diy shooting tripod ideas????

Hi to everyone I'm looking for ideas to make my own shooting tripod, initially I wanted a Caldwell precision turret, but beeing in Uruguay I need to import it and the cost are much much higher than in the us, so I decided to make my own using and old microphone tripod, but I want to know if there is someone of you that have made one, now I'm trying to make the clamp that secures the rifle, so any suggestions, pictures or ideas will be very appreciated.

Thanks, sorry for any grammatical mistake, English is not my mother language.

Juan.F

61086CD3-B58F-44A3-AFB4-2D9F3CABAF10_1_105_c.1605310920.jpeg

I plan to take a 2"x4" piece of aluminum 3/8" thick and thread a 3/8 bolt hole in the center that will thread to my camera tripod. Then use a bag like in this picture. . I just hadn't gotten around to doing it yet.

I have used the Primos trigger stick for years in both the tall and short version And the mono pod version for big game And small game hunting in Africa to Montana Mountains and heavy wooded hunting in PA. I believe there are different mounts you can get for the top like camera mounts but I just use the Y mount for guns, binoculars and video camera. I don’t go hunting of any type with out them. They double as a walking stick which helps when terrain gets rough or steep. They save your arms when spotting with binoculars for long periods of time. They automatically adjust to the terrain and height . Well worth the price.