DIY - Making a shorter stock for a Crosman 1322

Hi all. Yesterday, my wife (grandmama) and me (papa) were invited out to my son's house for supper

I took my Crosman 1322 pistol out there with us. I have a stock on it, so it's actually a carbine. It fits my wife, daughter-in--law, son and myself perfectly, but not my little 7 year old grand son. He had to hold it with the stock passing under his arm pit. Then, he bends his head down to get a sight picture. I know it's awkward for him to shoot that way. I think he understands "sight picture", because he was hitting a water-filled gallon milk jug half the time out at about 20 yards and shooting high the other half. Man, It thrilled him to hear the pellet slap the jug and make it jump around. I have another stock to make the mod to.

But, I gotta do something about that long stock. So, what I thought abut doing was taking my other stock and cutting out 2-3 inches of the stock's arms, then use heat to bend the arms to make them mate up with the rear end of the stock and use epoxy to re-attach the end to the cut pieces. Anyone ever tried doing something like this.

But, before I cut the stock, does anyone know of an adjustable stock for the 1322? But, since I already have a spare stock, it might be cheaper just modify the second stock it the way I'm thinking about doing

Your thoughts and ideas would be apprleciated. He's the oldest of my 4 grandkids and figured that others could use it, too.

I chopped this one for my grand kids. Work real well.
20170311_123957.1620514057.jpg
20170307_073853.1620513868.jpg

You can get an adapter that will let you use an adjustable AR 15 stock that will fit the whole family with a quick adjustment. I have one on my 1720 T and really like it.

What's the name of the adapter? Have a link? Thanks

RAI AR adapter, but he does not make them anymore for the 13xx.

Sold mine about a month ago because I prefer the custom ones made for me by Mr. Al / Gipetto in Canada.

I have 5 of his.

The RAI adapter with a AR stock won’t collapse real short for a kid. I don’t have mine installed right now to get a measurement for you but someone on here should be able to measure one for you. For a 7 year old I assume you are looking for something in the 11 inch trigger pull range. If I remember right mine only collapses to about 12 inches.