DIY hunting blind

"RTR"
"Imold"Nicely Done. How long are the pvc pipes?
They are 10 ft long.........After the base 2x2s were laid out. And the corner brackets secured,I drilled the base 2x2s every 12" (to insert both ends of the 10ft PVCs). THIS made the 'arch' on all of them all the same.
Thanks, that was what I was guessing but now I know for sure, I like how you just need to lift it up get in and let it down, kinda like a clam shell for ice fishing, matter of fact the would make a nice little ice fishing shelter too.

"Imold"
"RTR"
"Imold"Nicely Done. How long are the pvc pipes?
They are 10 ft long.........After the base 2x2s were laid out. And the corner brackets secured,I drilled the base 2x2s every 12" (to insert both ends of the 10ft PVCs). THIS made the 'arch' on all of them all the same.
Thanks, that was what I was guessing but now I know for sure, I like how you just need to lift it up get in and let it down, kinda like a clam shell for ice fishing, matter of fact the would make a nice little ice fishing shelter too.
Yeah never thought of ice fishing with it. But it sure would block the wind/snow & keep you warm:)

197c4a7399894948a144294e59eeaa83.jpg

Scouting around today for a place to set up the blind.............And :) At 150 yds a 8 point :)