Discovery VT-T 6-24X50 SFVF rings

IMO, ring height has a lot to do with 1-the distance from someone's cheek bones and eyes, 
2-the type [height] of rail/mounting system of the gun, and 3-preference..

Me personally, I have high cheekbones, so, that rules out tall mounts/rings.. 
95% of my rifles are in bullpup or semi-pullpup configuration, and I try to exclusively use Medium height mounts/rings. 

I have a few of the VT-T 6-24x scopes, and have had awesome experience with all of them.
[For what it's worth, I've even used a set of Short-rings w/ mine, and they worked just fine too]

😊👍

Sam -

Hey, thanks for the reply. I also like shortest rings I can use. So, short rings will clear the 50mm bell on the vtt-t..?

Will I get a big clear scope pic good enough for a head shot at 140 yards with the vtt-t 6-24,, is it truly 24x, or is it like other reasonably priced scopes and not up to its posted specs..?

I've heard good things about this reasonably priced FFP scope, glad you like it.... Mine should be here 13th, picked it up on Amazon for $205.

You're very welcome!

Yeah, I've never had any luck [except for bad] when it comes down to taller mounts/rings.. 
They'll work, but, then also require me to build up the height on stocks / cheek-mounts, so IMO, counterproductive..

I've had Zero issues with the 50mm with the ocular end..

The Only issue that I ran into was when using an 'ultra short' set of UTG rings.. 
On the objective [eye] end, the little knob for the magnification ring made contact w/ another add-on-rail that I use.. 
It's another rail that alters elevation.. If you're not using those though, you'd be good to go.

As far as clarity / glass go..

I have a lifetime hobby in photography also, so when it comes to lenses/optics, I'm very picky.. 
I actually gave up all of my Nikon glass to go with the VT-T scopes, as IMO they were Very comparible, and price was right. 

My club range maxes out at either 300 or 350 yards..
I've used the VT-T scopes out to those rnages [for target] and the clarity was still pretty impressive!

I think that with 140 yards, you should be quite happy with the resulots!

Some people have posted hit/miss reviews, but, most have been pleasently surpriced.

Hey, great price on yours also! I think I was paying about $50 more - Also using Amazon to middle-man them.
[A 'plus' is - If you're able to use "Prime", Amazon also has a nice return policy should there be any issues]

😊👍

Sam -

Thanks for the good info, looking forward to eliminating those pest yotes. They're smart and won't let you get anywhere close to them. They've taken many pets and scare the horses... Got a dozen nice slugs ready to go find a home, just need a decent longer range scope, hopefully the vt-t will do the trick...

Wanted to get it from a forum advertiser Airgun Optics, after talking to Charlie they were out of stock. So found 1 on Amazon and it should be here Sunday if tracking info is right.