• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Discovery Scope VT-T 4-5-18x44 FFP From Airgun Optics Plus Excellent!

I bought the Discovery Optics VT-T 4.5-18X44 First Focal Plane MIL Reticle from Airgun Optics Plus. Their price was good and the shipping was free. They shipped fast and I got the scope in 2 days. Charlie was great to work with. My buddy bought two. He got the VT-T and the compact. I like the VT-T a lot. I think Airgun Optics Plus has a 10% discount for the rest of September if you sign up with your email. I wish FX gun sellers would compete on price some. I used to love gas wars back in the day. I'm dating myself a little!

That FOR SURE is a nice scope !!! I can see the guys overseas ( outside the USA ) jumping ALL over that . But I have had such good luck with Edgunwest I can't see buying one from anyone else . I pay same thing everybody else does but guys need to realize , at least in the US that Brian at EdGun West sends a replacement RIGHT AWAY If there ever is a problem . 

All I know is Discovery scopes ,and a dealer I can talk with on the phone is MORE than a bargain to offset a small savings .

Guys I don't work with Edgunwest or anything....It's just I've been burned BAD by a dealer who was fly by night , and he gave it to me hard and dry ,!!!!

Nothing like a 300$ up the tail pipe hard .....Let's say encounter...To leave an impression